Cards are an excellent way to promote your service or product on
a display rack or in a brochure holder!
superior print quality and variety of paper options allow you to
create an attractive and attention getting marketing piece.
also offer custom cutting, shrink wrapping and coating options for
that added custom touch.
up the increased sales with high fidelity, full color rack cards!
from as little as 250 pieces up to 100,000 pieces!
- Standard Size Rack Card: 4” x 9”
- High quality cover and card stocks include 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Cover,* 12 pt. Premium Matte #1 Sheet, 14 pt. C1S and C2S, 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled), 14 pt. Premium Linen (Uncoated) and 16 pt. C2S.
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- Check applied aqueous coating standards and options offered according to the specific paper stock chosen which are listed in the Coating Option drop down menu.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back. Our in-house mailing department can inkjet addresses on both Aqueous and UV coated stock without smearing or smudging.
- Round Cornering - Choose to have all 4 corners rounded.
- Drilling - Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily turn a rack card into a product tag or shelf hanger!
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 2 - 4 days (Standard 2 - 3 on 14ptC2S with Aqueous Coating), optional Next Day Service available - check Step 2 in the order process for availability. Some paper stocks require 5 - 7 days standard turnaround and some offer a 5 - 7 day "Wait & Save" pricing option for an extra savings opportunity!
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for a quicker production turnaround time.
*Please Note - Ink printed on 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled) is prone to cracking when folded or scored. If your job requires folding or scoring, we recommend selecting a 12 pt. premium stock.
Product Support Resources