Perfect for manufacturers, retailers, promoters, automotive and entertainment companies and a large variety of other businesses.
Need a short run of high fidelity digital four color posters available in a variety of paper stock options? We can help.. Make a poster, make a statement, and make a new customer.
Quality four color posters are available in multiple stock options to provide for affordable short term use or durable long term placement. One size 11" x 17" and piece counts ranging from 50 to 5,000 available!
Paper and card stock choices include: 80 lb. and 100 lb. Gloss Book and 60# offset. Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back).
Aqueous Gloss Coating standard
Please note: Due to the nature of toner (toner is applied to the surface of the paper, as opposed to offset printing where the ink is absorbed by the paper), images or areas of solid color that run over any folds will crack.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back (check size and stock chosen for availability).
- Folding Options - Choose flat (flyers) standard or folded (brochures) with the following folding options: Note: Not all folding options are available for all poster sizes.
- Bi Fold
- Right Angle Bi-Fold
- Right Angle Tri-Fold
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, or car trunks.
- Drilling - Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily hang your poster!
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
Product Support Resources
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 3 days
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for a quicker production turnaround time.