Please note: Due to the nature of toner (toner is applied to the surface of the paper, as opposed to offset printing where the ink is absorbed by the paper), images or areas of solid color that run over the fold line will crack.
They're printed flat and scored for easy folding. Plus, we offer matching envelope sizes!
Recommended Coordinating Envelope Sizes Include:
- A-2 Envelope is 4.375" x 5.75"- The 5.5" x 8.5" Greeting Card Folds to 5.5" x 4.25"
- A-6 Envelope is 4.75" x 6.5" - The 6" x 9" Greeting Card Folds to 6" x 4.5"
- A-7 Envelope is 5.25" x 7.25" - The 7" x 10" Greeting Card Folds to 7" x 5"
Quantities from as little as 50 pieces up to 5,000 pieces!
- A-9 Envelope is 5.75" x 8.75" - The 8.5" x 11" Greeting Card Folds to 8.5" x 5.5"
- Standard Flat Greeting Card Sizes include 5.5" x 8.5", 6" x 9", 8.5" x 11" and 10" x 7".
- High quality card paper stocks available include: 12 pt. Premium Matte (Recycled) #1 Sheet,14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled), 14 pt.C1S (card stock – coated on one side) and 14 pt C2S (card stock – coated on both sides)
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- Check applied aqueous coating standards and options offered according to the specific paper stock chosen which are listed in the Coating Option drop down menu.
- Scoring - Horizontal score standard.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back.
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services – You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 3 days.
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for a quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources