Now you can make a high impact first impression with our new Digitally Printed Business Cards!
Choose from the widest selection of superior grade card stocks and coating options offered anywhere! From our exclusive 12 pt. Premium Matte (Recycled) #1 sheet stock to our 14 pt. or 16 pt. card stocks, our Digitally Printed Business Cards are Top Shelf.
Digitally Printed Business Card quantities offered from 250 to 5,000!
- Sizes available include the standard 3.5" x 2" or 3.5" x 4" Scored Horizontal Business Card (3.5 x 2" net size after fold) or 4" x 3.5" Scored Vertical Business Card (2" x 3.5" net size after fold).
- Stock/Substrate choices include: 12 pt. Premium Matte (Recycled) #1 rated card stock, 14 pt. Premium Linen (Uncoated) # 1 rated card stock, 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled) #1 rated card stock, 14 pt. Premium Uncoated #1 rated card stock, 14 pt. C1S (card stock – coated on one side), 14 pt. C2S (card stock – coated both sides) and 16 pt. C2S (card stock – coated on both sides).
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back). See specific paper stock for ink color options and coatings available. Coating options depend on paper stocks. The Premium Matte and Satin stocks will have no applied coating. 14 pt. Premium Linen does offer any applied coating.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional High Gloss UV Coating for front only or front and back. UV coating is not available on Matte, Linen, Satin or Uncoated stocks.
- AQ/0 = Aqueous on the front and nothing on the back, AQ/AQ = Aqueous both sides, UV/0 = UV on the front and nothing on the back, UV/UV = UV both sides. .
- Round Cornering - Choose to have all 4 corners rounded.
- Drilling - Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily turn a business card into a product tag!
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer or specific location if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for print re-orders from any computer 24/7
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 3 days.
- Proofing Options -Choose a PDF online proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready," you can select "No Proof – proceed as is" for a quicker production turnaround time.
*Please Note - Ink printed on 14 pt. Premium Satin (Recycled) is prone to cracking when folded or scored. If your job requires folding or scoring, we recommend selecting a 12 pt. premium stock.
Product Support Resources