Now you can effectively advertise and promote your team, club, group or organization with digitally printed Bookmarks.
Bookmarks are great for trade show handouts, book fairs, book shops, school events, college promotions, church groups, social gatherings and other events. They offer a unique way to get noticed at the turn of every book, catalog or magazine page.
UV coating, one hole drilling, round cornering and shrink wrapping are options you can take advantage of for specific uses!
Digital Bookmark quantities offered from 100 to 5,000!
- Standard Bookmark sizes: 1.5" x 7", 2" x 8" and 5.5" x 2.125"
- 14 pt. C1S (card stock - coated on one side - for 4/0, 4/1 or 4/4) and 14 pt. C2S (card stock - coated on both sides - for 4/0, 4/1, or 4/4) and 14 pt. Premium Linen Cover stock - on both sides - for 4/0, 4/1 and 4/4).
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0, 4/1) and front and back (4/4). Bookmarks are uncoated on back for 4/0 and 4/1
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back. UV coating is not available on 14 pt. Premium Linen Cover stocks.
- Round Cornering - Choose to have all 4 corners rounded.
- Drilling - Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily turn a bookmark into a product tag!
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 2 - 3 days.
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for a quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources