Make your mark with a
full color Bookmark!
Do you belong to a team, club, group,
affiliation or organization? Now you can effectively advertise and promote your
cause with a high fidelity Bookmark.
Bookmarks are great for trade show handouts,
book fairs, book shops, school events, college promotions, church groups, social gatherings and other events. They
offer a unique way to get noticed at the turn of every book, catalog or magazine page.
UV coating, one hole drilling, round
cornering and shrink wrapping are options you can
take advantage of for specific uses!
Bookmark quantities offered from 250
- Standard Bookmark sizes: 1.5" x 7”, 2" x 8" and 5.5" x 2.125"
- 14 pt. C1S (card stock – coated on one side - for 4/0, 4/1 or 4/4) and 14 pt. C2S (card stock – coated on both sides - for 4/0, 4/1, or 4/4) and 14 pt. Premium Linen Cover stock - on both sides - for 4/0, 4/1 and 4/4).
- Select 4/0 (full color front, blank back), 4/1 (full color front, black back) or 4/4 (full color front, full color back)
- Aqueous Gloss Coating standard on front (4/0, 4/1) and front and back (4/4). Bookmarks are uncoated on back for 4/0 and 4/1. Note: 14 pt. C2S also offers a Matte/Dull finish option. 14 pt. Premium Linen (Uncoated) does not offer any applied aqueous coating option. Its standard is uncoated on both sides regardless of color.
- UV Gloss Coating - Choose optional UV Gloss Coating for front or front and back. UV coating is not available on 14 pt. Premium Linen Cover stocks.
- Aqueous Matte Coating – 14 pt. C2S has a new option of Aqueous Matte Coating in addition to the already available Aqueous Gloss and High Gloss UV Coating options. Aqueous Matte Coating is both pen & pencil receptive and adds a luxurious look and feel to any bookmark.
- Round Cornering – Choose to have all 4 corners rounded.
- Drilling – Choose a one hole (1/8") drilling option to easily turn a bookmark into a product tag!
- Shrink Wrapping – Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, briefcases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Samples – Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of frequently ordered print pieces. This saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer.
- Turnaround Time – Standard Standard
2 - 4 days (Standard 2 - 3 on 14ptC2S with Aqueous Coating), 3 – 4 days, or 4 – 6 days depending on stock and ink color options chosen. Note: Next Day Service is available for those emergency orders that need quick production to meet your needs on 14 pt C1S and C2S for 4/0 or 4/4 only (check size, ink and stock for Next Day Service availability). A 5 - 7 day "Wait & Save" pricing option is available on most paper stocks for an extra savings opportunity!
- Proofing Options – Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof – Proceed As Is" for a quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources