We offer a 4/0 envelope conversion to meet your specific needs. Design your own envelopes or choose from 100's of professional envelope templates available "free-of-charge" in our user-friendly Ultra Design Studio Template Library.
Quantities as low as 500 up to 10,000!
- Available paper stocks include: 24 lb. White Wove Important Note: Not all paper stocks are offered on all envelope sizes, stocks or ink color choices. See order options in Step 1 of order process for specific size, paper stock and ink color options available.
- Size available - # 10 Regular (4.125" x 9.5")
- 4/0 (full color front). No coating of any sort Important Note: Not all paper stocks are offered on all envelope sizes, stocks or ink color choices. See order options in Step 1 of order process for specific size, paper stock and ink color options available.
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services – You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer 24/7.
- Turnaround Time – - Standard 7 - 10 days
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof, Hard Copy Epson Proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources