1 & 2 color envelopes cannot bleed.
No other full-line printer has a wider selection of paper stocks, ink colors, and envelope size options to meet your needs! We also offer matching letterhead!
14 Standard Sizes and multiple paper stock choices to choose from. Quantities as low as 250 and most paper stock choices up to 20,000!
Standard Envelope Sizes:
- # 9 Regular (3.875" x 8.875")
- # 10 Regular (4.125" x 9.5")
- # 10 Window (4.125" x 9.5", left side window)
- A - 2 (4.375" x 5.75")
- A - 6 (4.75" x 6.5")
- A - 7 (5.25" x 7.25")
- A - 9 (5.75" x 8.75")
- 6.5” x 3.5” Remit
- 6" x 9" Catalog (flap on 6" side)
- 6" x 9" Booklet (flap on 9" side)
- 9" x 12" Catalog (flap on 9" side)
- 9" x 12" Booklet (flap on 12" side)
- 10" x 13" Catalog (flap on 10" side)
- 10" x 13" Booklet (flap on the 13" side)
- Available paper stocks include: 24 lb. White Wove, Premium Watermarked Smooth (Recycled), Premium Watermarked Linen (Recycled). 28 lb. White Wove. 60 lb. Opaque Offset Smooth (Recycled) and 70 lb. Premium Linen (Recycled). Important Note: Not all paper stocks are offered on all envelope sizes, stocks or ink color choices. See order options in Step 1 of order process for specific size, paper stock and ink color options available.
- Select 1/0 (Black), 1/0 (1 PMS color), 2/0 (Black + 1 PMS color), 2/0 (1 PMS + 1 PMS) No coating of any sort. Printing on face of envelope only. Paper stocks and sizes selected will dictate ink color options offered. Important Note: Not all paper stocks are offered on all envelope sizes, stocks or ink color choices. See order options in Step 1 of order process for specific size, paper stock and ink color options available.
- Shrink Wrapping - Shrink wrap in 25, 50 or 100 piece bundles for easily measured distribution, moisture protection and protection from dog eared corners while in storage, brief cases, car trunks or when mailed.
- Mailing Lists & Services – You may now purchase a customized mailing list targeting business and/or residential prospects, new homeowners, new movers, etc. all online! Choose from a large selection of demographic selects to target the right buying prospects and maximize the success of your mailing campaign. You can also upload your own mailing list; or re-use a previously purchased or updated mailing list quickly and easily during the online print order process. For more mailing services options, click on the Mailing Services tab above. Also, you may add mail addressing and processing services all online as an option.
- Samples - Drop ship samples to yourself or to a customer principal if needed.
- Save Files - Save your art files in our system for easy re-order of common print pieces ordered frequently, saves time and adds accessibility of files for re-orders from any computer 24/7.
- Turnaround Time - Standard 3 - 4 days. A 5 - 7 day "Wait & Save" pricing option is available on most envelopes for an extra savings opportunity!
- Proofing Options - Choose a PDF online proof or, if you're 100% confident in your existing art files being "Print Ready", you can select "No Proof - Proceed As Is" for quicker production turnaround time.
Product Support Resources